Sunday, January 30, 2005

Ride for Saturday 29 Jan

First day back on the bike after 3 weeks off due to a knee injury, and 3 weeks before that due to being on holiday abroad.

Rode into town and back to pick up some bits from MEC, and also to make sure my knee was wellenough to cope with cycling again. I already had a studded tyre on the front, riding in made me was a studded tyre on the rear, too. I picked up a replacement mirror while I was in there to replace the one I broke. The replacement mirror also broke (the ball joint came out of its housing - if it isn't easily repairable it's going back). As I now have two front rims, I also needed another magnet for the bike computer.

Mileage logged: 12.6km (but the ride in didn't register).
Temperature: -12C to -18C
Weather: Sunny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home