Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ride home for Tuesday, 24 May

Picked up the bike this afternoon at the bike shop with much sniggering from the mechanics at how big the bike is getting - there were comparisons to a Mack truck. That said, it's significantly more comfortable (though a little too high, which I fixed this evening), and I don't know what Roger did but it goes like a rocket - I was having problems starting from traffic lights as the rear wheel was skidding until I figured out not to put so much effort into it! The bike also seemed a lot lighter, I didn't realise the handlebar was so heavy. This translated into one of my fastest average speeds home ever!

Distance logged: 10.863km
Time: 30:26
Average speed: 21.4km/hr
Temperature: 8C, overcast
Cumulative distance: 2179.366km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home