Thursday, June 02, 2005

Ride home for Thursday, 02 June

Bit of a windy ride home, particularly on the steep hill up Central Avenue - not a great place to have headwinds. I was also carrying some extra gear after I went shopping at MEC (new chain, jersey, a bunch of energy bars, sunscreen) which didn't help.

I took part in the Clean Sweep event at lunchtime and I got a tanline from that, so I slathered up with sunscreen before heading out. The downside of the "sport" sunscreen that resists washing off from water and sweat is it's a bugger to clean off, and I can still smell it on me now, 6 hours and a shower after I put it on. Any suggestions from readers on how to actually wash the stuff off?

Distance logged: 11.567km
Time: 37:04
Average speed: 18.8km/hr
Max speed: 44.6km/hr
Temperature: 27C, sunny, breezy
Cumulative distance: 2506.373km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home