Friday, September 30, 2005

Ride into work for Friday, 30 September

Had a Dr's appt this morning in Bedford, rode to that then rode in to work. It's definitely getting colder, with the wind I was wishing I had my headband for ear protection in places. It warmed up after a while, ended up being a nice ride. Dropped my bike off to have the wheels trued, I should be getting it back this afternoon.

Talked to a friend out in Calgary who sells all sorts of vinyl sticker type stuff on his site. He mentioned he can get reflective tape, so I'm going to be getting a 30 foot reel of Avery black reflective tape for significantly less that what I would pay for an equivalent length at Princess Auto... He's also interested in printing up "one less car" stickers on reflective tape, he mentioned he was going to stuff in some prototypes with the reel of tape so it'll be interesting to see what I end up with!

Distance logged: 43.007km
Time: 1:50:34
Average speed: 23.4km/hr
Max speed: 57.3km/hr
Temperature: 8C-10C, sunny, breezy
Cumulative distance: 5398.019km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home