Monday, October 02, 2006

Ride home for Monday, 02 October

A damp ride home, but too warm to wear a rain jacket.

Muppet of the day was the driver who decided to overtake me as I was on Roslyn just after the intersection with Connolly, with cars and trucks parked on both sides of the road. I heard a clunk, but it wasn't me; I think the driver may have hit a car on the other side of the road. After that I watched her tailgate a car going down Connaught and continue tailgating onto Micmac Street, rabbiting across the opposite lane just in front of a truck. She reminded me that some people are only alive to be a warning to others.

Distance logged: 15.737km
Time: 48:45
Average speed: 19.4km/hr
Max speed: 50.4 km/hr
Temperature: 13C, light drizzle
Cumulative distance: 6186.168km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.41
Monthly distance: 27.828km
Monthly cost per km: $0

1 Comments:

Blogger kate gawf said...

I love that. Some people are only alive to be a warning to others. Thanks for reminding me.

Hey I finally responded on my blog to all your information about leather bike seats -- that conversation you and I were having in early August where you and I were discussing the numbness problem.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 3:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home