Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ride for Saturday, 29 December

Down to the Farmer's Market for my weekly shop, which was very sparsely attended by farmers - there was only one farmer there, most of the rest of the attendees were selling processed goods like pickles, cakes and meats, or were crafters. I ended up with basil, oregano, thyme and sage from my usual herb supplier, a bag of smoked salmon (the sprog insists on it as a weekend treat), and a red cabbage and bag of cabbage - I hope the butcher has some produce in this week or we'll be eating a lot of frozen food for supper!

Heavy snow on the way home which made things interesting, but fortunately the wind (such as it was) was a tailwind, catching all my empty panniers and pushing me along a bit through the slushy snow.

Distance logged: 23.938km
Time: 84:47
Average speed: 16.9km/hr
Max speed: 46.4 km/hr
Temperature: -6C cloudy to -3C heavy snow
Cumulative distance: 5075.051km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 609.573km
Monthly cost per km: $0.4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home