Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ride home for Monday, 05 May

Over to Dartmouth for a bike map meeting to discuss changes to the map. It's looking pretty promising, all the changes I've brought forward so far look like they're going in, including the ones suggested on here (eg, allowing bikes through the bus-only section on Main).

Distance logged: 21.110km
Time: 63:33
Average speed: 19.9km/hr
Max speed: 46.9 km/hr
Temperature: 17C-13C
Cumulative distance: 2574.514km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.07
Monthly distance: 159.605km
Monthly cost per km: $0

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks a lot Steve! With that change I finally won't have to break the law once a day on the way to work... ;)

Hope you get over that nasty flu soon... I also got the flu last week along with the wife and baby... missed 2 days of riding and a day of work. I wonder if we have the same strain of flu as I also felt like throwing up... lol

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home