Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ride home for Thursday, 26 June

Went into MEC at lunch to pick up a pair of bike shorts since I managed to wear out a pair, and while I was there saw the FR shirts were on sale so I picked up the last two in my size - more specifically, the last two in my size that weren't ghastly blue.

Went to the HCC AGM after work, it was somewhat sparsely attended (probably due to the warm weather - it was much more fun outside!) but there were enough members for a quorum so we got our business done. There's some new blood on the board which is good to see, and a few shuffles in position. I stayed on as membership director through general acclamation (since no-one stood against me). There was also a presentation from HRM on infrastructure, and the presenter was very honest about the shortcomings of the bike plan (and seemed particularly bitter about the slashing of funding for biking in Halifax, and told us to contact our local councilor to urge more funding).

Distance logged: 12.754km
Time: 36:35
Average speed: 20.9km/hr
Max speed: 62.5 km/hr
Temperature: 20C
Cumulative distance: 3611.096km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.13
Monthly distance: 643.774km
Monthly cost per km: $0.27

1 Comments:

Anonymous Benjamin Cain said...

Hi nice readiing your post

Friday, January 12, 2024 5:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home