Thursday, February 03, 2005

Ride into work for Thursday, 03 Feb

Weather was fairly warm again this morning, hit a couple of black ice patches but was saved by the studded tyres. The snow continues to melt, my boots have a layer of road salt on them now that are going to need cleaning off, and the salt has oozed into the laces and dried, making them a real pain to tie and untie.

Highlight of the day was seeing some Cops style action when a couple of police officers grabbed a drug addict of some flavour off the street - I missed the reason why, but it looked like she was known to the police and had done something - "I'm not going to put you in my car until I get whatever you've got on you out of your pockets, have you got needles on you again?" - and she was definitely not happy. The price you pay for making the wrong choice in life, I guess...

Distance logged: 13.944km
Time: 41:04
Average speed: 20.4km/hr
Max speed: 99.9km/hr (false, fastest I went was around 60)
Temperature: -5C to -2C, cloudy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home