Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ride home for Monday, 14 March

Sleet on the way home, not much fun. Bike computer now acting up even more than usual, it's convinced I'm barrelling along at 60km/hr. Even when I'm sat at the end of a queue of traffic. Some twiddling revealed it was, of all things, my flashing LED light that was causing it. Took off the light when I got home, it's now bright enough that I'm not required to show a light in front (sunrise is 6:23am, sunset at 6:18pm, I have to show a light an hour after sunrise and an hour before sunset). Kept the big beefy (non-interfering) Luxeon LED light on.

On a positive note, it's almost vernal equinox!

Distance logged: ?km
Time: 42:57
Average speed: ?km/hr
Max speed: ?km/hr
Temperature: -2C, sleet
Cumulative distance: 714.799km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home