Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ride home for Wednesday, 25 May

Did the fast route back twinned with a bit of riding downtown. It was surprisingly warm, even though it was drizzling. Definitely enjoying the back street route - some of the roads are completely deserted, while roads that run parallel have traffic backed up and stopped all the way, not that I'm complaining or anything...

The weather tomorrow is looking a bit iffy:

Rain at times heavy with the risk of a thundershower. Amount 40 to 50 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 80. High 11.

I also have a chiropractor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll be doing a nice long ride from Bedford. I think the appropriate word is "bugger". If the wind is really that bad I think I'll take a backroads detour up past home and then pick up the regular route, I don't fancy riding on Bedford Highway if it's excessively windy with traffic doing 60 or so...

Distance logged: 14.186km
Time: 40:57
Average speed: 20.8km/hr
Temperature: 13C, windy, intermittent drizzle
Cumulative distance: 2204.400km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home