Monday, November 14, 2005

Ride home for Monday, 14 November

My ride home was certainly interesting; if I thought drivers were careful with the Tiresparx before, they were now positively wary! It wasn't until I was nearly home and had a driver slam on his brakes and stop for me at the crossing before I'd even pressed the button to cross that I realised they must be interpreting the flickering blue light as flashing lights from a police... bicycle? I'm a touch dubious, but careful reading of the bicycle section of the Nova Scotia Motor Vehicle Act shows nothing that would prohibit using this on my bike...

Distance logged: 14.321km
Time: 42:09
Average speed: 20.4km/hr
Max speed: 48.7 km/hr
Temperature: 14C, cloudy
Cumulative distance: 6231.980km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.22
Monthly distance: 238.871km
Monthly cost per km: $0.24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home