Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ride home for Thursday, 19 January

Picked up a new rear blinky light from MEC at lunchtime to replace the one that snapped off, hopefully the Planet Bike model will last longer than the MEC no-name one.

Had to leave early due to a sick sprog, so I got to ride home in the sunshine - twice in one day. I noticed my front wheel felt a bid odd, checking it tonight after cleaning my chain it felt loose. I took it out and found the locking nut had worked loose a bit, so I took it and the cone nut off, cleaned them, and put them back on with sufficient force to (hopefully) make sure they don't come off again...

Distance logged: 14.176km
Time: 45:23
Average speed: 18.7km/hr
Max speed: 41.6 km/hr
Temperature: 3C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 316.181km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.51
Monthly distance: 316.181km
Monthly cost per km: $0.51

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Steve. I have the PlanetBike lights on the front and back. My back light batteries (the ones that came with it) wore out quick, but I put in some normal ones and they've been nice and bright ever since. No complaints at all. Great Blog! Joe.

Monday, January 23, 2006 10:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home