Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ride into work for Thursday, 01 June

Bit of a damp ride in; it wasn't actually raining, there was just mist hanging in the air that kept my glasses pretty much permanently fogged up. I was wearing my waterproof gear as I have a late night gig tonight and it's supposed to rain hard, and as a result I was dripping sweat when I got to work. There was a cleaner in the elevator when I got on and she thought it must have been raining hard due to the sweat dripping off me, and was a bit puzzled when I told her it was only a light mist...

Distance logged: 12.486km
Time: 31:12
Average speed: 24km/hr
Max speed: 62.1 km/hr
Temperature: 13C, misty
Cumulative distance: 3127.134km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.48
Monthly distance: 12.486km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home