Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ride home for Wednesday, 13 September

My latest order from Probikekit arrived (bike shorts, bike shirt, handlebar bag, bottom bracket tool, bottle cage, and bottle cage attachments). Unfortunately it looks like packages are now getting caught by customs, as I was charged $20 for taxes and handling. The customs officer decided that the appropriate tax type was "bicycle parts"; I'm going to have to do some googling to see if there's a magic lower tax code (or tax free code) that I can get so I don't get taxed...

Distance logged: 16.970km
Time: 48:11
Average speed: 21.1km/hr
Max speed: 55.9 km/hr
Temperature: 21C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 5615.341km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.44
Monthly distance: 334.052km
Monthly cost per km: $0.37

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home