Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ride into work for Wednesday, 22 November

Nice and cold this morning, thought I'd give my new winter jersey a go. It's not too bad, but I wouldn't say it was massively warm - even on the page they say it's suitable for "autumn and spring training" - though I guess that would be on its own. I suppose it'd work fine in the UK, but here in Canada I don't think it'd really cut the mustard below about -10C without two extra layers underneath instead of my usual one, since there's a lot of "vent" material on the sides.

Distance logged: 13.665km
Time: 40:24
Average speed: 20.3km/hr
Max speed: 51.5 km/hr
Temperature: -3C
Cumulative distance: 7367.545km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.39
Monthly distance: 501.308km
Monthly cost per km: $0.55

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home