Monday, January 15, 2007

Ride home for Monday, 15 January

Left early as the snow was getting heavy and I wanted to avoid getting stuck in all the traffic like last time. Stopped off at Idealbikes as 7th gear on my new cassette was slipping. The lockring turned out to be a bit wonky, it looked like it cracked on the inside. Dave replace both the sprocket and the lockring and that seemed to do the trick. I also got him to separate out the old cassette so I could reuse the bottom two gears - the SRAM cassette is a little more speed oriented, and in the weather we're due to have I'd like something nice and low I can drop into...

Distance logged: 13.381km
Time: 58:54
Average speed: 13.6km/hr
Max speed: 37.8 km/hr
Temperature: -7C, snowing
Cumulative distance: 347.905km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.25
Monthly distance: 347.905km
Monthly cost per km: $0.25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home