Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ride into work for Tuesday, 02 January

A ride in that could only be described as "utter arse". First I neglected to zip up the handlebar bag that I keep my SLA battery in, so that fell out after a while. Then, going down Sunnybrae Avenue my Digital Emitter LED light decided to part company from its clips, and despite me clipping it back twice it ended up flying off (whilst I was going downhill at around 40km/hr). I managed to stop, and walked back up the hill where I could see the Emitter in the middle of the road with two cars coming up on it. The first car drove straight past it, the second car deliberately swerved out to run over it. Rather surprisingly this didn't do any damage at all to the Emitter and it worked fine once I reassembled it - though I tied it back together with rubber bands to stop it falling apart again.

Distance logged: 11.443km
Time: 37:36
Average speed: 18.3km/hr
Max speed: 46.9 km/hr
Temperature: 8C, light rain
Cumulative distance: 11.443km
Cumulative cost per km: $0
Monthly distance: 11.443km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home