Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ride into work for Tuesday, 27 February

With the warm weather over the past couple of days most of the ice has broken up on the trails so it's no longer quite so slick. The downside is people walking through have churned up the mud on the trail and broken up what ice there is, which then all freezes again overnight and becomes extremely rutted and a pain to ride. After riding the fire trail I found that my rear brake had come all out of balance and I ended up doing a trailside repair by screwing the adjuster screw all the way in. I'm going to have to re-set the brake pads tonight when I get home, which is a bit of a pain in itself. A sign of my less favourite time of year approaching (along with autumn) - a spring of mud and rain is on its way...

Distance logged: 12.361km
Time: 40:45
Average speed: 18.2km/hr
Max speed: 47.6 km/hr
Temperature: -4C, cloudy
Cumulative distance: 1255.274km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.18
Monthly distance: 632.021km
Monthly cost per km: $0.14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home