Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ride home for Wednesday, 12 December

The roads were still covered with slush, and as the temperature started to drop ice started to form on the roads again - not a huge amount of fun, and I could feel the studs catching several times as I started slipping going round corners.

I didn't even bother considering the fire trail...

There is another meeting of the Halifax Cycling Coalition tomorrow, doors open at the DalTech School of Architecture Auditorium (5410 Spring Garden Road) at 6pm for a meeting starting at 6:30 - the entrance is on the east (harbour) side. I'll be attending, from what I'm seeing it should be a good turnout.

Distance logged: 13.482km
Time: 48:07
Average speed: 16.8km/hr
Max speed: 41.3 km/hr
Temperature: 1C
Cumulative distance: 4775.889km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.2
Monthly distance: 310.411km
Monthly cost per km: $0.14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home