Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ride into work for Wednesday, 02 January

Snow overnight followed by rain led to a slushy start to the day, compounded by my street not being cleared. I gave up and walked my bike to the end of the road where (luckily) it was all clear. I rode in to Bedford for a physio appointment, then back home to pick up my laptop and other gear, then down to the hospital. The back roads were pretty messy all the way through, but once I had the back end well loaded with all my gear in the panniers I was good to go. The 30-40km/hr winds didn't help too much, though...

Distance logged: 31.675km
Time: 102:49
Average speed: 18.5km/hr
Max speed: 52.4 km/hr
Temperature: 1C, cloudy, light snow, windy
Cumulative distance: 31.675km
Cumulative cost per km: $0
Monthly distance: 31.675km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home