Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Ride home for Tuesday, 08 April

Lots of cyclists around downtown, I even saw one guy riding a singlespeed up Central ahead of me, a rare sight indeed! There definitely seems to be more cyclists around than usual, even with the weather taking a turn for the better...

Distance logged: 11.861km
Time: 34:06
Average speed: 20.9km/hr
Max speed: 47.6 km/hr
Temperature: 14C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 2011.458km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.09
Monthly distance: 161.266km
Monthly cost per km: $0

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me! I had thought it might be you I saw on Bayer's Road there outside the fire station, as I've seen you above fairview and clayton park before (or at least I assumed based on what you write about the fire path). Hopefully the bad weather is only an aberration.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 9:34:00 am  
Blogger Andrew. said...

anyone who has the heart to use a single speed in Fariview is in my good books!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 3:16:00 pm  
Blogger steve said...

Hey RC! I'll look out for you again! I'm wondering if the good weather is only an aberration - but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Andrew, RC wasn't just using it, he was booking it up there... He outstripped me on a geared bike with ease!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 8:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home