Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ride home for Monday, 27 May

Down to MEC for the HCC benefit. We signed up lots of new members and sold several T-shirts, so the night was a great success - from what I heard MEC were happy with how things went too! I couldn't resist the 10% off offer, so I took the opportunity to stock up on a few things... A shirt, some chain cleaner, another bottle of Prolink, a new frame bag for my road bike (after I got tired of switching my frame bag between two bikes), some tubes and a set of tyre liners (which I thought would be a good idea for the hybrid after the weekend's fun). I also got my HCC shirt, which I shall be wearing on Friday for casual day.

Distance logged: 12.316km
Time: 42:31
Average speed: 17.4km/hr
Max speed: 45.8 km/hr
Temperature: 10C
Cumulative distance: 2894.895km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.1
Monthly distance: 479.986km
Monthly cost per km: $0.25

1 Comments:

Blogger Land and Water said...

I never got a shirt. I was preoccupied. I got some new hiking boots for SAR and a repair stand and a million other things I was only going to be forced to buy this summer. I tested out the new boots on the Search in Lower Prospect last night. I'm on Page 2 of todays Herald. lol...very excited about that. I also got a spare xt derrailer.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 10:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home