Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ride home for Thursday, 08 May

Scheduled maintenance so I was in working on one of the servers. As it turned out the firmware fix I wanted to apply to the P570 required further patches that it didn't mention until I went to do the upgrade, so I had to postpone that so I could qualify the patches with the vendors (in the unlikely event that anyone reading this runs AIX: the vendor requested 5.3 TL4, which requires a ton of patches before I can upgrade the firmware otherwise I run the risk of physically damaging the hardware...)

Probably a good thing as otherwise I was looking down the barrel of a 30 hour shift while not feeling the greatest as I'd have had to hang around to make sure everything was working OK as this server runs, amongst other things, the emergency department... In the end I managed to get out around 3:30am so it was a nice quiet ride home followed by a day working from home, and Friday off.

Distance logged: 10.761km
Time: 32:21
Average speed: 20km/hr
Max speed: 50 km/hr
Temperature: 8C
Cumulative distance: 2644.845km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.07
Monthly distance: 229.936km
Monthly cost per km: $0

1 Comments:

Anonymous Master Printer said...

Hi niice reading your post

Friday, October 20, 2023 8:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home