Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ride home for Monday, 16 June

Went down to IdealBikes to see if any bikes needed photos taken, but was told that it was only worth taking photos of the high end bikes as the others are going out the door faster than I can get them up on the web site! I'd already taken pictures of all the high end bikes there so I hung out for a while and spotted a Park freewheel remover that was compatible with a nutted axle, which I needed for a project I'm working on so I picked it up. Went to a directors' meeting of the HCC and after that dropped over to a friend's place for a while before heading home.

Distance logged: 19.555km
Time: 53:32
Average speed: 21.9km/hr
Max speed: 47.0 km/hr
Temperature: 16C-15C
Cumulative distance: 3390.859km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.09
Monthly distance: 423.537km
Monthly cost per km: $0.02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home