Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ride home for Tuesday, 12 August

Paul, celebrity bike mechanic stunt rider did a bang-up job and managed to get my bike ready for me when I got out of work - well deserving of the price of a pizza I slipped him in thanks for punting me to the front of the queue! Strapped the spare wheel to the rear rack again and headed home, with traffic again giving me a wide berth not really knowing how to handle such an odd load.

I don't know if it was because I left a bit later or what, but every road I was on from Ideal out had at least one cyclist on it, all the way up to Central Avenue. Even then I saw a couple ahead of me on Willett...

Distance logged: 11.134km
Time: 32:52
Average speed: 20.3km/hr
Max speed: 50.4 km/hr
Temperature: 19C, light drizzle
Cumulative distance: 4525.248km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.18
Monthly distance: 270.397km
Monthly cost per km: $1.34

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home