Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ride home for Tuesday, 26 August

Went down to MEC at lunch and picked up a sleeping bag, sleeping pad, a new set of tyres (since I noticed there were chunks missing out of my Top Touring tyres on my touring bike) and some other odds and ends. With all this hanging off the back of my bike I was given a wide berth, but I got home surprisingly quickly.

After changing the tyres I decided it was also time for new tubes, as I went through 4 multiply-patched tubes before giving up. The patches themselves were fine, but the tubes themselves were starting to break down, with one of them having 5 pinhole punctures!

Distance logged: 11.109km
Time: 29:32
Average speed: 22.6km/hr
Max speed: 55.9 km/hr
Temperature: 19C
Cumulative distance: 4796.686km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 541.835km
Monthly cost per km: $1.15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home