Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ride into work for Wednesday, 27 August

Had my first muppet encounter in a while this morning. Going down Henry to cross University I signalled left and then heard a car behind me accelerate, brake suddenly then slam on the horn. I stopped at the intersection, still signalling left, as the muppet pulled up to the right of me, opened his window and yelled "what the hell do you think you're doing, learn to ride your bicycle idiot!"; my response of "get off the bloody road if you don't know how to drive, you bleeding muppet!" seemed to floor him, and I continued on my way. Amusingly enough at the next set of traffic lights he had trouble getting his car going when the light turned green while I sat behind him shaking my head...

Distance logged: 10.870km
Time: 28:41
Average speed: 22.7km/hr
Max speed: 53.0 km/hr
Temperature: 15C, rain
Cumulative distance: 4807.556km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 552.705km
Monthly cost per km: $1.13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home