Monday, March 28, 2005

Ride home for Monday, 28 March

Well, the rain definitely started today. I got soaked on the way home, I suppose at least the bike got a bit of a rinse.

I changed the tyres tonight... Well, I changed the front one and found the brakes had dried out again. The plastic on one of the calipers is starting to wear out, too, I really don't think it's going to last much longer. Time to hit up Ideal bikes and pick up a new set, I guess.

Continuing the GPS obsession... Below is my route home. The red part is where my route home differs from the route into work, and the blue box marks approximately where the office is. Contrary to Expedia, I don't actually live in a white void, it's just for some reason my street isn't on any maps yet.

Map of the commute home

Distance logged: 11.631km
Time: 37:22
Average speed: 18.9km/hr
Max speed: km/hr
Temperature: 4C to 3C,raining
Cumulative distance: 1022.720km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home