Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Ride into work for Tuesday, 15 March

It snowed overnight, only about 4cm, but it made for a fun ride in. It was snowing lightly, too - not enough to need goggles, but enough to have a nice cooling effect. Just as well, since I overdressed; I thought it was warm enough not to need a neck gaiter, but cold enough to need two jerseys and a windbreaker. I was half right - I could have done with a jersey and a T-shirt, or possibly just a jersey, but not two jerseys.

Bike computer behaved itself today, too.

Rear derailleur still isn't quite right, it's started shifting on its own. Perhaps this Altus isn't going to cut the mustard... Guess I'll have to take the bike back to the shop. Oh well.

Distance logged: 12.287km
Time: 38:30
Average speed: 19.2km/hr
Max speed: 73.0km/hr (hmmm)
Temperature: 0C, light snow
Cumulative distance: 727.086km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home