Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Ride home for Wednesday, 27 April

Really cold ride home, nominally it was supposed to be 11C but it didn't feel anything like that - probably because of all the fog in the air. It was cold enough I could see my breath! I put on a jersey within a few hundred metres of setting off, I didn't put my cycling pants on because I didn't want to fiddle about taking boots off and what not. I just rode home (in the wind, of course) as fast as I could. I spaced out and took the fire trail without thinking, then when I realised I cut off through the sports field and took the road the rest of the way.

Rain is forecast for the rest of the week, too - so much for my plans of taking a day off to use up some of my TOIL time...

Distance logged: 12.502km
Time: 35:38
Average speed: 21.1km/hr
Max speed: 99.9km/hr
Temperature: 11C, cloudy, intermittent fog, gusty
Cumulative distance: 1695.972km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home