Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ride into work for Tuesday, 26 April

Nice sunny day. The new chain I put on at the weekend isn't slipping at all, so I managed to catch it in time, which means a bit more wear on the cassette before it needs replacing, which means a nice saving, which means... well, probably money spent on other bike stuff instead, but at least I get more out of that than if I were buying petroleum...

Decided to go riding through the south end. It's quite hilly in parts, but a nice area of suburbia, and pretty low in traffic. Went surprisingly quickly for the amount of stop/start I did, but I think I need to find a longer route - I'm sure there's some longer roads I can take, and since I was in work at 7:50 (I don't start till 8:30, and breakfast/getting changed only takes 20 minutes) I think I can afford to explore a bit more.

Distance logged: 13.051km
Time: 31:51
Average speed: 24.6km/hr
Max speed: 63.2km/hr
Temperature: 3C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1628.074km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home