Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Ride into work for Wednesday, 20 April

I've decided to sign up for the MS150 ride, so I started training for that today. I'm waiting for the documents to arrive to find out all the details, but it's a ride from Musquodoboit Harbour to Truro, which by my reckoning is about 90 miles by the route I think they're taking, so it's actually the MS180 (not that I'm complaining).

Nice ride in though, I started off by doing a loop around the industrial park up the road, then took my regular route in as I came back and passed home. I got in at the usual time (I skipped having anything to eat first) so I think I might add in a loop on the bridge once I get downtown.

Distance logged: 20.819km
Time: 51:03
Average speed: 24.5km/hr
Max speed: 99.9km/hr (hit a traffic light stop with sensors)
Temperature: 7C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1540.474km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home