Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ride home for Thursday, 06 October

Stopped off at the bike shop and spent some time taking pictures of the bikes to go up on the web site. It looks like the last round of pictures that got taken involved riding around downtown - for example there's one or two down by the waterfront, the Citadel, St. Mary's University (I think), outside in the snow (looks like a really old photo there), and for some reason my bike is still listed - I suspect there may be some other models like it built up. I think perhaps next week I might follow the lead and find some interesting places to photograph the bikes...

Bit of a drizzly ride home, but it didn't rain hard enough to soak me - I was wetter from the sweat from the humidity, I think. Still surprisingly warm for October, though...

Distance logged: 14.996km
Time: 46:12
Average speed: 19.5km/hr
Max speed: 48.2km/hr
Temperature: 19C, drizzly
Cumulative distance: 5548.078km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home