Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ride into work for Tuesday, 11 October

A wet ride in today, which seemed to keep most of the other cyclists off the road. I saw one other cyclist with a rain cape, after sweating for most of the ride in my waterproofs (remember, waterproof means no water out just as well as no water in!) I was quite envious.

I also picked up some new gaiters from MEC; my old ones were starting to rust and were the short version so I figured I'd go with the longer version for better coverage. I noticed with the short gaiters that my waterproof pants got tugged out quite easily and started flapping around, with the longer ones I shouldn't have that problem.

Distance logged: 16.571km
Time: 44:30
Average speed: 22.3km/hr
Max speed: 55.6km/hr
Temperature: 16C, drizzle, humid
Cumulative distance: 5594.044km

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home