Friday, December 02, 2005

Ride into work for Friday, 02 December

Not a particularly great day, I was just setting off when I realised my rear tyre was half deflated and I had a slow flat. I came back and changed the tube and decided to put a different tyre on rather than risk another flat. Unfortunately the semi-slick I put on seemed to have lost some tension in the bead, as it took 3 attempts at inflating the tube before the bead would stay on the wheel. On top of that it ended up chucking it down raining with some fairly heavy winds. Still, at least it's Friday...

Distance logged: 11.355km
Time: 39:15
Average speed: 17.4km/hr
Max speed: 53.3 km/hr
Temperature: 8C, raining, windy
Cumulative distance: 6595.344km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 52.510km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home