Monday, November 28, 2005

Ride into work for Monday, 28 November

Nice cool ride in, although double digits are forecast for the rest of the week along with rain (possibility of flurries on Friday, though).

I swapped my chain yesterday as it was starting to get worn. Unfortunately I didn't change it in time, the new chain is now slipping in 6th gear - which is a bit odd, usually it's 4th gear that slips as that's the one I'm in most of the time. I can't complain though, this is the 4th chain on there and the sprocket's done about 2500km in some really nasty salty conditions.

Time: 34:42
Average speed: 22km/hr
Max speed: 55.8 km/hr
Temperature: -4C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 6489.491km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 496.382km
Monthly cost per km: $0.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home