Friday, December 23, 2005

Ride into work for Friday, 23 December

Didn't have a great start to today, I got halfway along the fire trail and realised I'd forgotten my headband (since my ears were starting to freeze). Went back, got the headband, and set off again. About halfway through I started getting really warm and unzipped my jacket halfway, and the pit zips the whole way. When I went past the CBC building I saw why... The temperature had gone from -6 when I set out to +2 on the CBC thermometer.

On the plus side, the roads were almost completely empty, I guess a lot of people have started their Christmas vacation early...

Distance logged: 14.080km
Time: 42:42
Average speed: 19.8km/hr
Max speed: 55.5 km/hr
Temperature: -6C to 2C, cloudy
Cumulative distance: 7026.962km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 484.128km
Monthly cost per km: $0.19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home