Monday, March 20, 2006

Ride home for Monday, 20 March

The weather got back to normal for Nova Scotia for this time of year by afternoon - around the freezing point, and windy. I saw 8 other cyclists and all of them (except the kid of about 10 who I regularly see cycling home on the sidewalk) were all riding on the road, in the right direction, without headphones, and paying attention to the traffic.

With any luck the weather should be good enough tomorrow that I can take my hybrid bike in and get the drivetrain changed over and the bike generally prepped for spring. Since I'm going to be working from home the rest of this week studying for an exam it's the only chance I'm going to get...

Distance logged: 14.117km
Time: 43:16
Average speed: 19.6km/hr
Max speed: 46.2 km/hr
Temperature: 1C, windy
Cumulative distance: 1615.260km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.34
Monthly distance: 465.507km
Monthly cost per km: $0.23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home