Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ride home for Tuesday, 14 March

The weather for the ride home was much the same as this morning, except wetter and windier. Had another muppet today when I was turning onto Bayer's Road from Romans Ave (just about where last month's muppet of the month had his little temper tantrum); he appeared to be particularly annoyed at me for being in front of him as I turned, forcing him into the left-hand lane (where he was going anyway to get on the 101 highway). He beeped his horn at me, so I waved back and smiled at him, thinking vaguely that he was a co-worker or something. He waved his middle finger at me and sped off. I took some amusement at the thought of the poetic justice of him stewing over me waving and smiling at him instead of reacting angrily, which will probably hasten the arrival of the muppet's stress related heart attack by a few hours. Hopefully Darwin's posse will catch up to him sooner rather than later...

Distance logged: 14.877km
Time: 41:15
Average speed: 21.6km/hr
Max speed: 55.4 km/hr
Temperature: 8C, rainy, windy
Cumulative distance: 1482.275km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.37
Monthly distance: 332.522km
Monthly cost per km: $0.33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home