Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ride home for Tuesday, 07 March

Went to MEC and picked up a new pair of cycling pants as mine are pretty much shot at - after being repaired multiple times, they're now so worn the fabric is shredding. I also picked up a new chain and some more chain links, if I'm lucky the chains I have now will last me until all the salt is washed off the roads but I'm not going to count on it.

As it was a nice morning I rode back through Point Pleasant Park. Now that the weather is starting to pick up I'm going to put my airhorn back on, I had two dogs approach me in an aggressive manner with the owners doing nothing about it.

Distance logged: 21.178km
Time: 62:49
Average speed: 20.2km/hr
Max speed: 52.9 km/hr
Temperature: 3C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 1295.562km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.42
Monthly distance: 145.809km
Monthly cost per km: $0.75

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home