Saturday, April 08, 2006

Ride for Saturday, 08 April

Had to go on site for a customer for some out of hours maintenance, so I decided to ride my bike there. I arrived in town half an hour early so I went for a cruise downtown to kill some time, then headed over to the client's site. My new bike seemed to fit in surprisingly well with all the high priced Italian sports cars in the garage...

It was dark by the time I left so I flicked on my high efficiency turtle light so I'd at least be street legal (there's no room on the handlebars for much else). A pleasant ride home, and I'm still enjoying the new bike...

Distance logged: 27.426km
Time: 76:09
Average speed: 21.6km/hr
Max speed: 62.5 km/hr
Temperature: 7C to 5C, cloudy
Cumulative distance: 2002.184km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.43
Monthly distance: 191.431km
Monthly cost per km: $0.59

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home