Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ride into work for Wednesday, 28 February

Muppet of the day was the driver who tried to overtake me as I was stopped at an intersection with another car coming at me. Needless to say the oncoming driver was not impressed by a muppet swinging out into his lane for no apparent reason. Said muppet overtook me at the first opportunity he got, and for the next 2km was sat in front of me unable to go any faster due to the traffic in front of him going around 25km/hr on a slight downhill - ie, just about right for me. I was, however, able to see on his inch high OLED display he was listening to NELLY at 75% volume. Strangely, I was also able to hear the music from his car, too.

Distance logged: 15.085km
Time: 43:30
Average speed: 20.8km/hr
Max speed: 58 km/hr
Temperature: -5C, cloudy
Cumulative distance: 1284.017km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.21
Monthly distance: 660.764km
Monthly cost per km: $0.2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home