Monday, October 22, 2007

Ride home for Monday, 22 October

Left work early for a hospital appointment to see the neurologist. Got there for around 1:45, got signed in, went for my xray at 2, got back to neurology for 2:30, then... waited till 4pm to see the neurologist. He said that my fractured vertebrae appear to be healing well, and "whatever you're doing, keep doing, it seems to be doing the trick". He gave me the option of either a definite appointment for 6 weeks, or just calling in for an appointment if anything changed for the worst - I opted for the latter, since although I enjoyed reading a Lensmen book on my Treo I usually have better things to be doing with my afternoon.

I've now graduated to being allowed to lift 10lbs of weight. Another month and a half or so and I should be back to normal.

Distance logged: 13.84km
Time: 45:11
Average speed: 18.4km/hr
Max speed: 44.1 km/hr
Temperature: 23C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 3634.993km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.23
Monthly distance: 363.925km
Monthly cost per km: $0

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayte said...

Hey Steve,

Glad to hear you're healing up well and will soon be back to normal - thats great news!

- Kayte.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 3:29:00 pm  
Blogger steve said...

Oh, it was *you* that jinxed me, then?

;-)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 9:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home