Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ride into work for Thursday, 13 December

Very early ride in as I had an 8am appointment for an X-ray, followed by an appointment with the surgeon. I took a short fast route in down Lacewood and up Bayer's Road - not normally a wise route to take but at 6am the roads were dead. I was in the office just after 7 (as it turned out the building didn't open till 7), got changed and wolfed down some breakfast and headed off to the appointment. As I had to do some work in the data centre after I had my id badge on which raised a few eyebrows; after spending 10 minutes working on my X-rays doing analyses the X-ray tech asked me what I did, and on explaining that I was a sysadmin said she didn't understand how anyone could learn something so complex - I mentioned that what she did looked far harder and more variable than what I did!

The surgeon's analysis is that the breaks are healing well, and shouldn't take too long to heal - only another year or two...

Distance logged: 10.7km
Time: 27:04
Average speed: 23.3km/hr
Max speed: 55.2 km/hr
Temperature: -11C
Cumulative distance: 4786.589km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.2
Monthly distance: 321.111km
Monthly cost per km: $0.14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home