Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ride for Saturday, 26 January

Rode down to the farmer's market for my weekly shop. Followed RC's tip on using dish soap which worked pretty well. It didn't stop the glasses from fogging up completely, but they didn't freeze and the fog cleared reasonably quickly as soon as I started moving. I think I may experiment with a slightly larger quantity of soap.

Had to break out the chemical warmers on the way home as my fingers started to feel like frostbite was imminent. Odd since it was so warm, I can only assume my fleecy inner gloves were still damp with sweat from last night.

Distance logged: 24.167km
Time: 94:55
Average speed: 15.3km/hr
Max speed: 49.5 km/hr
Temperature: -13C
Cumulative distance: 591.110km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.2
Monthly distance: 591.110km
Monthly cost per km: $0.2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home