Monday, January 21, 2008

Ride into work for Monday, 21 January

Cold ride in but I managed to nail it with a winter jersey, short sleeve jersey and windbreaker so I wasn't sweating too much. I still need to figure out a way to stop my glasses fogging when I wear my balaclava - at least when it's this cold I can just scrape the frozen condensation off...

Distance logged: 11.008km
Time: 34:08
Average speed: 19.4km/hr
Max speed: 50.1 km/hr
Temperature: -17C
Cumulative distance: 437.297km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.28
Monthly distance: 437.297km
Monthly cost per km: $0.28

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have lens cleaner, I suggest using a *tiny* amount of dish soap on your glasses. It works amazingly well and is super cheap. The advantage of dish soap is that it comes off really easily with lens cleaner (or plain water) so that you don't get it dripping in your eyes after a while.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:54:00 am  
Blogger steve said...

Interesting... I've tried regular hand soap before but I found it left enough of a sheen on my glasses to blur things. I'll try dish soap instead at the weekend and see how it works out - thanks for the tip!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home