Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ride home for Tuesday, 15 January

Encountered several slightly irritating drivers that stop at an intersection where they have right of way (eg, a 2 way stop) but don't signal or anything or indicate they're waiting for me, so I'm always leery of zipping out in front of them. I'm guessing that they don't realise that at the angle I'm at on a bike to their window, all I can see is glare...

Distance logged: 11.638km
Time: 43:09
Average speed: 16.2km/hr
Max speed: 36.2 km/hr
Temperature: -3C, light flurries
Cumulative distance: 308.294km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.39
Monthly distance: 308.294km
Monthly cost per km: $0.39

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had this problem as a pedestrian. Recently someone got mad at me because they were waving me cross in front of them, but it was dark, and being Florida every window has dark tinting, so I couldn't see her. Just another joy of living in this state.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 6:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home