Thursday, January 03, 2008

Ride into work for Thursday, 03 January

Cold ride in, I wore ski goggles for the first time this year but I overheated as soon as I got down the hill through Fairview and the temperature jumped. I ended up taking them off and swapping them for regular glasses. Otherwise I was fine with 3 layers on top (thermal jersey, winter weight jersey and windbreaker) until around 2km from work, when I started overheating again. When I got to work I found all the sweat had run off my forehead and frozen on my eyebrows, which I supposed at least kept it out of my eyes...

Distance logged: 11.317km
Time: 35:11
Average speed: 19.3km/hr
Max speed: 51.1 km/hr
Temperature: -17C, sunny
Cumulative distance: 54.670km
Cumulative cost per km: $0
Monthly distance: 54.670km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home