Monday, August 04, 2008

Ride for Sunday, 03 August

Down town to a BBQ at a friend's place. Unfortunately I was paged to go fix a problem as the emergency departments were down unable to print. Even more unfortunately I was paged 5 times. I finally managed to fix the problem (not least one of which was people not quite realising when something was my problem and when something was an application problem). I was averaging about one bottle of beer between calls, so they were coming in fairly frequently... Not the best way to enjoy a BBQ!

Distance logged: 41.124km
Time: 137:16
Average speed: 18km/hr
Max speed: 48.9 km/hr
Temperature: 19C, intermittent light and heavy rainshowers
Cumulative distance: 4356.578km
Cumulative cost per km: $0.11
Monthly distance: 101.727km
Monthly cost per km: $0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home